Wednesday, April 19, 2006


You know what?

Im so in love with my room/ My house simply because....

oooof the colours!

Of course my fushia computer table doesn't gel. But that aside, I just love it!

I love my house because it is very very windy and bright! I love the amount of
sunlight streaming in perpetually.

Now that my room is orange, I cannot bear to interfere with the theme with
portraits. But never mind, I love it all the same.

In about 3 years to come, I will revamp my room again. This time, more bold,
more extravagant, more provocative. It will not be as cheerful as my current.

I have already conceptualized the whole layout and I am just wishing I was
proficient with autocad so I could share with everyone. Oh well... I'd prob try
with photoshop {im very bad at it} first.

It would not be a boring monotone flat layer of paint... but rather, one punctuated with many shapes and colours etc.

On at least 1 panel, there will be about 3 colours, with black outlines. I would
also change the colours of my wardrobe and I would prob get myself a daybed
instead. Have always loved them... and of course twig will have a colourful bed too!

There is a danger that i might not wanna step out of my house.

=====================================

My first attempt at Macchiato with a dash of milk was such a success... i enjoyed till the very last sip.


istillcryWednesday, April 19, 2006

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry