My ill health is putting me at home this afternoon. Skipped attending a birthday lunch with Jon... but im making it for dinner with his friends and Koren visitors. How? I have so much things to do... but im stuck at home.
Well.. at least i cut my plant. Rem the coniferous plant i bought? Well... it fell sick 2 days after i brought it home. Lame right. But my colleague told me yesterday "plants are like animals. you cannot just feed it and leave it. You must look after it. I think yorus is dead by now already."
ahhaha.... thanks lor... so i decided t0 give it a haircut today. I was looking at it and hey! if i were to snip off the brown ones, i would be left with almost nothing. What can i do if it decides to die on me right? It's so lame.
I felt melancholic at the thought of my friends again... and my yesteryears.
Everyone left as soon as they graduated with a diploma and/ or A levels. All my good girl friends. I always asked myself how our friendship would be in years to come.
All im left with are my guy friends... except for Pen. Im so glad she transferred to NTU... becasue it kept her in Singapore. Yay!
Here are some fond memories.

One night before out examination and we were still fooling around. We were studying together when we needed a break. So i came up with this wacky idea. Chris's dog couldnt even recognise us when we emerged from the room. We are always snapping away... but im too lazy to show more pix. I like playing with make-up...

Taken recently after clubbing... i couldnt rem where at thou... but this is Fel on the phone. So pretty right? Think this was taken some 1 year ago.

And this woman permed her hair! {we still laugh at horribly permed hair} We always love looking retarded. ahahha... and we;re prob the crankiest duo you can find. We laugh for no apparent reason, get high on air, start sobering up when we start drinking beer, laugh at people in their faces.

She's very very hot, i tell ya. She looks like Shu Qi. My primary school good friend-Letitia! She's one of the few people who can read my mind and know what i'd do even before my instincts lead me. She shall be my dentist when she graduates... i dont really want to trust others.

I cant believe it! We're still in contact after eons. Miss NUSSU, Miss smart-ass, Mrs... Gately. hahah...

She suddenly drifted from the clique... but lucky we're still in contact. Mixed heritage is good, isnt it?

Those were the retarded neo print days...

I am a commando! You gotta obey my instructions! YUCKy PUI! Extreme close-ups broadens everything.

Our first few weeks together... some 2 years back. It was that day i met his uncle and aunty also affectionately known as his god parents. Water polo in Commandoes gave him the abs- toned body to gush about.

Our burnt skin was proof we went sailing... It was good to stay home thereafter.

Awww.... our first few weeks together.