Monday, September 19, 2005


I totally left this out in my previous posts.

Now tht NKF has laid off as many as 92 heads, i want to throw in my two cents worth.

I had heard of the good pay and applied for a position. No, i didnt think i would like it there, given our opposing views... it was just a back-up.... in case i had too much free time. {I have much bigger plans than to waste my life in this kinda set-up}

I was very very upset when i went for the interview.

The bloody interivewer had the cheek to make me wait for an hour! I couldnt smile a single bit during the interview becasue this was the first time im early for an interview. {I know it's bad... im trying to curb this habit}

Did i tell, my record was 1 1/2 hours late for the interview! hahahah... i got the job anyway... my previous one with the TLC {aka GLC}

anyway... After she's made the job scope clear, she said "So now, i want you to go home and consider if you want this job. Give us a call if you want and we'd arrange another interview for you"

Me: And if i dont?

Her: Then we'd call you.

In my head: Retarded! so it doesnt make a diff afterall right?

Her: But please try to smile the next round ok?

In my head: Sure! If you'd make sure you're not an hour late!
---------------------------------------------------

You know how scary it is to know that your neighbour is now a dengue victim? I hope our neighbourhood wasnt the breeding ground.

And he can was still laughing and smiling, typically him, when telling me. How optimistic.


istillcryMonday, September 19, 2005

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry