My colleagues went Hooters for lunch again. Wanting to go easy on carbo, together with 2 other colleagues, we went on our own.
colleague 1: So how's your work? Did you manage to get all information needed?
Me: I've found some. But im still waiting for some other texts from Roma.
Colleague 2: Dont worry la. This girl is full of drive. She will always get it.
Yeeeeeeeee.......... i was so happy!
Me: Take a look at this. It's good stuff.
Boss: You just bought a montegrappa pen?
Me: nope... but i wish i could afford one.
Wah lao!!! I want leh... not like i need it. I just want to own it. 18K gold right down to the nib can? and with diamonds!!!
Boss was milling around my desk. and i suddenly realised so.
Me: I need to speak to you! Give me a while ok?
Boss: {taking a step back} Ok. Good... good... very good... {mumbling to himself while making his way back to office}
I still shake my head and wonder what really is on his mind. He's not a simple person to figure. All the more i must.
Boss: Why are you walking barefooted? You forgot to wear your shoes this morning?
Me: that's a tragedy.
Colleague: this girl does not wear shoes in the office.
Boss: Maybe we should all do that. {looks at me and smile}
See... i told you i cant figure him.
At the bus stop.
Jon: Eeee... look at that
Me: What? {pause} eee... yuck. So ugly.
Jon: their kids will look like shit lor. {imposing} Doctor. What is this pile of shit? No miss, this is your son.
hahahah... i almost flipped!
No la... we are actually nice human beings la.