Wednesday, August 10, 2005


6 years ago, "I'm going for golf this weekend. Do you wanna go?"

Now, "Let's play golf AGAIN"

Time might have changed interests, but it did not erase any plans... it merely deferred them.

It was at the Asian Golf Academy that i had a hand at the Pitcher...

It's the euphoric feelin that rushes within you when you hear the energy-filled "pop" and seeing the minute dot in the greens that urges you to play. Damn satisfying.

I must!!! I must!!! I must acquire a skill for height, if not distance.

Im still at the quater swing.... so there's a long long way to go.

I knew what good sound was when he made his first stroke... i saw why it wasnt the strength that determined a good ball.

When i finally get down to publishing the clip of his skill, i'd show.

It's really embarrassing to play beside him because he had people staring... and needless to say, they neednt a lousy player to bring him out.

He was practicing for the National team when O Levels loomed near.

What a pity... he's been playing for 12 years now {since age 10} and he ought to go all the way.

I understand his dilemma... it's what happens when people possess more than one talent.

It's really not wise to give up being a lawyer just for a sport.

Charles.

---------------------------------------------

Ah yes. It's Samba Repercussions with the UK this Friday presented by Heineken at Esplanade.

and i've got invites!!!

Anybody game?


---------------------------------------------

My most silent flaw is loving my friends too much... speaking only of their loveliest things god has bestowed. And this love coupled with excitement will result in praising them to the heavens. This can be evil... if you know what i mean.

I love all my friends {people i consider friends}


istillcryWednesday, August 10, 2005

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry