Jon's photos are being exhibited at the Arts House... so we dropped by to take a look.
The innovative display, second to Jon's intellectual works, caught my attention.
Then we saw Ong Teng Cheong's son at the book launch.
He didn't a wee bit resemble Ong... and even better!
Broad-shouldered/ suave/ oozes charisma/ carries himself very well.
and his wife/ girlfriend looks so stylo!
OMG! I sound bimbotic again.
Jon's currently into Frisbee... and i am now keen to give it a shot too...
Thou i cant run for nuts. I can only chearlead/ swim/ roller-skate {who the hell still does it now? It's a childhood hobby la}. But no! Not run. I always irritate my short-distance timer by walking to my beanbag and taking my time to squat. ahhaha.... i loved seeing them fuming mad but yet cant do anything to me.
and when they scolded me, i just smiled... and even tell them "i know"
Back to the topic.
Hopped to Attica again... but this time, grooving to House beats.
Surprise... surprise...
Just when i lost all hopes on my Guess watch, i found it!
The exact one!
Pearl strapped and gold and with crystals!
I feel so fortunate that i dont have to resort to purchasing it electronically.
I dont like th idea.
It was my birthday gift from Jon. Thanks!!! *muakz*
Nevertheless, i still love my Calvin Klein one.
So here it came... packed in a pretty box.
Tadah!

NICE?
say YES!
Oh yes... and i bought me a leather keychain.

On the day we went to the ang mo fair, i was told to dress up.
And in the end.. i ended up the most dressed up.
Grrr!!!

Me: Gosh!!! I look so fat and pregnant!
The dress is not meant to look like that! 3 layers of thin cloth decking one another at the bottom, making a fine dress.
J: ahhaha... you said it yourself.
E: No la... it's this dress.
hahaha.... i love the pearl {not fresh-water} necklace Mum gave.
Mohamed {whoever that is... i dont care!} messaged me on friendster : the reason that i sent u this mail that i'm really wonder WHo R EVON ??? :) i'm just kidding w u :) bbye
WTF! WTF! WTF!
Someone please tell me what's wrong with this lad here.
Someone who cant even construct a proper sentence! im really having a diff time deciphering the sentence.
Anyhow, if he's trying to pull off an amusing stunt, I really pity him.
Out of boredom, i read XX just now.
And it just irritates me... cuz she's too nonsensical for my liking. Doesn't she ever discuss anything in an intellectual manner?
Unfortunately, we've quite a number of common friends {or was i fortunate since she's a 'blog celebrity'?}
My cousin from River Valley exclaimed "She looks very different in real life. She was fat and ugly in school". I guessed as much.
and i know one of her good friend, J.
and i cant believe that i was once close to her currently good friend, a frequent mention in her blog, named Kevin.
Oh, how i detest him!
He's an effeminate prick who loved whining.