Thursday, February 17, 2005


So long Fel Fel san... to the land of peace.

I wish i could leave too... but not now... not now...

I miss my Fel Fel san. Wondering how she likes Perth...

She didn't call or msg when she touched down. I guess she didn't have a mobile.

Tomorrow is the long long-awaited Friday... with a free Saturday. {not quiite}

Boss's lunch treat this Sat.

I'm really tired and think i need time to stay home... have some time for myself... like swimming, JOGGING {yes... finally}, cleaning my house, organising my work.

My life is not pits low now... but it's so damn mundane!!!

It revolves around work... work... and more work.

I talk about nothing but work.

Just wrote some articles for this month's newsletter... and damn!! It really gets you down... cuz your article is never good enough... my introduction, my main text, my FABRICATION of quotes, my photo captions etc...

And there's just no time for it all!!!

Went for yet another impromtu interview yesterday... and hell!!! The interview with people from Beijing can never be more embarrassing ok. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying... which resulted in dumb-ass questions...

There were only two people with good chinese communication skills in the department... and both of which were outstation/ on exam leave. So i was the next up the queue.

There are alot more i want to share... but im sick of typing.. will blog again when im free.


istillcryThursday, February 17, 2005

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry