Sunday, December 26, 2004


The University of Blogging

Presents to
Teo Evon

An Honorary
Bachelor of
Cheesey Memes

Majoring in
Boredom
Signed
Dr. GoQuiz.com
®

Username:


Blogging Degree
From Go-Quiz.com

I discovered another from our little Christmas gathering dinner.

1. My cousin is married!!! and her marriage was announced on the newspapers... cuz my uncle is apparently quite a big shot {I didn't know that!}.

and another discovery!

2. My cousin's brother, who's also my cousin, has completed his masters in Aussie {I didn't even know he existed till today!}

3. I have a cousin whom i've never met before residing in America with wife and 2 kids.

All my little nieces and nephews are apparently very good-looking...
the niece dresses like snow white and dolls herself up very well. She's only 4 between... and adores her little brother, who is about a year old. She attempted a poem for her little brother... How adorable... How can American Born Chinese look bad?

But a family seperated by the oceans... how sad...

I really have no idea how big my maternal family is... cuz they're everywhere!

All i know is my 1st Aunt has been staying in Canada since before i was born so i've never had a chance to see her and family.

And my maternal family is segregated [to put nicely] into two...

I would say the evil and the not so evil.

My mum loves being with the evil... despite everybody's kind warnings...

The not so evil few are the rich and quite well-known... {An antique dealer and a businessman... only another uncle who was an actor before retirement}

And the evil are the more artistic few...

Uncle's a painter/ hand-pottery & porcelain maker

Aunt and Mum are both piano teachers...

I get so disappointed when i think about my Mum and her choice.

Sigh....

These always made me glad that families have one or two kids...

So there's not much sibling rivalry, taking sides and complications...

I always appreciate frequent reunion dinners... and it can be quite a tall order with big families.

But then again, i kinda prefer big families... it sparks the household.

Anyway, you know Jayden [nephew] is so hyperactive and naughty...

We were having dinner beside the fish pond in the garden... and he kept sticking his hands into the pond to catch the fishes...

So many times we chided him... but he never gets enough... immediately after washing his hands for the upteenth, he runs back to the pond and sticks in another hand. And then the mother finally beats him while he laughs...

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure... but not to much pleasure cuz it's blur... You have to understand that older people don't handle digital camera well...



See... I told you it was bad. Anyway, Uncles and Aunties on the sofa while my cousins were standing behind... As you can see, i have another baby nephew from this family.


Father and son... aka... Cousin Ivan and nephew Jayden

Alright... let me be a little more narcissistic.



Mum and I at the stairway... Boy... I see signs of ageing...


Mum and I in the computer room by which the computer is spoilt so this can be labelled as a computer dumping room/ the small living room. The Japanese painting and the vase of flowers are reflections... not a picture!


Seletar is another area i love... So quiet but convenient...


istillcrySunday, December 26, 2004

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry