Saturday, December 11, 2004


Dear everyone,

You'd hear/ see in this matter nothing of me till next Sat... unless i update again tonight...

Reason being... im moving house and the darn Broadband can only activate my access 4 days upon receiving my residential line.

Oh crap.... Tmr's the big busy day of changing shells.... and I have not packed yet. Im just too lazy to... woke in the afternoon... [boy, it's good to wake up late again!]

Alrihgt, im have the privilege of doing so till next year.... which is only few weeks away, sadly.

Finally the long-awaited break is here... yesterday was my official last day with my fav company...

The last 11/2 hour in the company, i was frantically running around taking pictures with everyone... of course... not literally. But at least i managed to get hold of most who are closer. Some were too shy, some were too busy, some could not even be found! Guesss they were all cooped up in the meeting rooms. But hell... i even took picture with my American Country Manager.... thanks to Nadia... who surprised me with "Hey Matt, Evon wants a picture with you" when he walked pass...

Edwin kept calling Nadia and I lemon {equivalent to lesbian} cuz we were holding hands wherever we went the whole of yesterday... Had wanted so much to have my last lunch with Edwin and Nad... but my director and supervisor wanted to bring me for farewell lunch {for the second time}... It wasn't an obligation... but it was only polite to "abide"... My supervisor even passed me a Chinese organiser before i left... how thoughtful!!! {No intentions to use it... it's too nice besides having difficulties understanding the text}

So i took the Land Rover again!!! So cool!!! I love the sound of the engines... so ferocious... and the car is so high and big!!! I guess i should be lucky that they even bothered a proper farewell meal {2 in fact!} thou i was there for only few months...

Before i left, of course, i gave some my contacts... and when i got home, I receiverd a mail from one. It was so sweet of him to act so instantly... I was so glad i went for our corporate volunteer event... else i would not have known him... esp. when he's not from my department and his always travelling. I wouldn't have known the owner of the flamboyant red convertible... and wouldn't have known anyone who hasn't tried seaweed in his entire life. Now that's rare, isn't it?

And the drama-mama reaction of some who found out i was leaving... One commented... "How can we ever let you go?" which i just brushed off with "you should ask why i can ever let this company go"... Of course, all the well wishes... and some farewell bids... and not forgetting comments on my email address!!! I knew they would not let me off with my email add la... that's what most people would do. Sigh...

Alright... Now i can only look forward to the brand new beginning... New house, new job, new location. What more can i change? Country? hahah... Hope I can adapt to the new environment soon...

Oh, did i tell that Letitia is finally back again? Hurray!!! I want to see her!!!

Jon is finally coming back from Japan tmr... by which C would be leaving for Japan... Why is everyone going Japan? Im excited to see him again... thou he wouldn't have much time for me anyway.... cuz he's starting on his first job on Monday.. Congrats to him...

Nevermind.. i need time for Fel too... before she leaves for Perth... Sigh... I also wanna go Aussie study!!!

Yes... and rem about my picture on the corporate web site? Look here {see extreme bottom right} P/S: It's not such big a deal as i made it to be. ha... Now you know why brown has slowly become my fav colour!

I want a bloody Burberry long wallet!!!

I want a bloody Burberry long wallet!!!


I want a bloody Burberry long wallet!!!


I want a bloody Gucci shades too!!!

I want a bloody Gucci shades too!!!

I want a bloody Gucci shades too!!!

I'm gonna get it when i start work.


istillcrySaturday, December 11, 2004

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry