Wednesday, December 22, 2004


Am I too tired or too lazy?

There are so much to do again as usual...

I can't get cracking.

And Im just a freaking prosaist.

Back to my humdrum life.

I want to do some work out but am too lazy to.

I have so many people to catch up with but am too lazy to.

Im so not hyped up for the christmas... what is wrong with me?

I kinda detest urbanisation now. {which is so unlike me}

Im worried about my new job...

Now that im not working, i do not want to start again...

And I'm afraid i wont fit into the company's environment...

I'm not even eagerly anticipating for the concert later... {which by the way the Italian Christmas with Susanna Rigacci (Soprano)}

Soprano.... Im still very fond of such musicals...

So i thought i would be more than happy about the concert...

But now i just want to stay home and comatose.

I just want to sleep now...

But sleeping is now a sin with so much to do at the back of your head.

Crap!




istillcryWednesday, December 22, 2004

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry