HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!
Last Halloween, we were still frantically rushing through projects to submit it in time... so we wont get some docked marks...
Geez.... how time flies...
This year, I keep hoping that the weekend wouldn't be over too soon...
for fear of returning to work [regardless of how much i love my job]
Also, Im taken ill by the wretched erratic weather conditions.
I couldn't swim and soak up the sun on the weekend despite the occassional ideal sun,
Fel and I had to call off the much- anticipated unhealthy and sinful dinner at Chomp Chomp...
Nonetheless, i had a very enjoyable time alone with my Fel fel san and some time alone with mum.
Bought new shoes again...
Let's say "YAY!"
This time, it's pure white... even Fel said it was nice... so how could i not buy it?
Of course, I also bought a new pair of earrings... which led Mum to look for a matching nexklace.
However, we soon found ourselves engagin in a debate as to which colour matches my purple earrings.
She went with the same shade of purple while I went with Turqious.
You be the judge.
So we decided to buy none.
Totally sucks.
Thou this makes me a damn happy lady on the weekend...
But this is a bad habit... [My reliance on material satisfaction to keep me perky and to drive my monday blues away]
Such an unhealthy and expensive habit to upkeep right?
Anyway, so coincidentally, Fel and I were both down with a tap-running flu since morning....
So we had to share a big pack of tissue from Cold Storage... ahha.... and it was damn funny how we converted one of the bags to a portable convenience bin, lugging it wherever we went the whole night cuz we were dripping throughout.
Havign nowhere to go, we just pathetically hung outside the DFS after it closed, just the both of us...
And that's where we witnessed a car accident. Mean... but i thought it was so coo that it was my first experience...
Last night was just too happening for everybody except Fel and I...
Everyone had a place to party at....
Serra invited us to Zouk for the Liquid party or whatever you call it...
But we were too lazy.. and too sick... and probably too broke to join her.
So we just lazed around town the entire night...
And had our Garlic naan [after dinner]....
[I had my butter naan and masala curry for lunch...]
Did i tell you... im quite addicted to Indian cuisine now...
No thanks to Nadia and Deb... so unhealthy yet so satisfying...
Sigh... how am i to slim down like that?
nd anyway, disaster stuck when we entered Borders...
We actually killed a toad in there...
Oh no.... we're sorry...
Now... i can't wait to shift house... to be close to Fel... and close to the pet shops... and close to everyone else i was close to.
That is my terrain... I know it well... and i love the sense of familiarity all over again.
Im in a blogging mood now... so i shan't stop here thou i have nothing much to tell...
Alright, let's talk about my plans...
Actually, how do you like numbers?
Do you think numbers are very mundane and it numbs senses?
I have no idea...
I have a sudden urge to change trade to find out what i really enjoy doing, what i really want to do.
But I guess im too afraid of changes... I ony want to do what im familiar with... I only want to deal with words/ text...
I should be more spontaneous for new endeavours, dont you think?
Im aware that diversity boosts competence that's why the consideration...
But what if i realise i do not like what I do afer i try? Than it'd be tantamount to trapping myself in a burning furnance.
C'mon... tell me... what do you think?
Your opinion will def be appreciated.
Oh no.... i crave for Pineapple tarts again... how huh?