I delibrately missed a bus simply cuz it was single-deck... and i had a very strong premonition that i made the wrong choice.
True enough.... the bus tyre punctured halfway in Tampines and i had no choice but to take a bloody cab cince i've already missed the company bus. See how strong my intuition is? I got
ESP k.
He passed me his name card, with his mobile scribbled behind
IN FRONT OF MY BOSS!!! [and FL started laughing]. That's simply.... audacious, i would say. But i guess he doesnt even know it's incorrect to do so... cuz he's prob spoilt.
He..............
Is....................
the...................
ambassador's son! [yea... big deal]
He's actually not caucasian thou he terribly resembled one having stayed in US for more than 10 friggin years! Oh man... if only i had the chance.
Alright... i cant say which embassy he stays in or everyone, stalkers/ parasites/ official readers, on my site will know who he is. And guess what.... he actually has a personal chauffuer to drive him to and from work.... and he's only like what? 23!!! oh gosh... he's so damn fortunate.
I'd be heading down town after work tmr.. and he offered me a lift... from his chauffeur that is. and that just means....
I WILL BE CHAUFFEURED TMR!!!
this is so exciting man... it's will be my 5th time to be officially chauffeured... oh... im so honoured man...
I rem my first experience was with Trisha... after renting LDs. I led her to the bus stop and she called someone... i din hear the conversation.
10 minutes later, a huge car arrived. and she told me to hop on. I was speechless as i never knew she was so filthy rich....
till i got to her house... and got lost when i was left alone in her house. the most embarrassing part is.... she used a tel-com system to detect me. Im so stupid man.
Since then... i was traumatised by big houses...
C'mon.... i was only 111 years old when i got lost...
How scary can that get man!
Yea... during lunch... we were just talking about clothes... and boy! Do you know how much his clothes [pants + shirt] are? let's put it this way.... his daily clothes are about my monthly wage cuz it's all in US $. Bloody hell... life is so unfair man!
ok... ok.... enough of bimbotism.... if there is even such a word.
Well, i went to our vendor's company today... I ended early and could actually go home... but i loved work so much i decided to take a cab back to work for another hour. and yep... that's about the most happening thing today.
I really dread Thursdays.... the
weekly report nightmare is back again!!! Time to call different countries for verification again...
I tell you... i bloody detest miscreants who send forwarded messages. A damn waste of my time to delete it.. .even to open it! I strongly stereotype these people as brainless and without a spine... only to rely on text/ pictures created by others to convey messages. Once someone sends me a forwarded msg, his/her image will be ruined... almost eternally!
Alright... im tired agian.
Till then.... See ya.