You are so disgusting you make me puke! Kharmilah the fat-ass self-proclaimed 'princess' is a wretched fucking bitch. Guess what nastily childish thing she did... she happily auctioned away the hamster honey sticks i gave her. Going at S$1.50, she makes a 100% profit from that. Is it cool or what?
Next... Out of goodwill, Pen gave her her fav snoopy
money bank... and cheers!!!! We see it again... this
time in the damn
yahoo auction as well.
Being a farking ostrocized malay doesn't mean resorting to this kind of underhand means to make
money. Shouldn't she be ashamed?
And just in case you were wondering how she ever got to this state? It's just her misfortune to be born in a jinxed and broke pathetic
family. My deepest sympathy goes to you Kharmilah Ja'aafar. You're such a disgrace to the society. Your mother steals and you? Not much better.
You need money? I can lend you. How much? $50? $10? $5? $2? I can lend you... interest
free... dont worry. Dont ruin your reputation like that.
So sorry... we all know it's not your fault that you're a malay... and that you're farking ugly... and that you have a improportionally big butt surface area. And the most profound english word you know is "enlighten".
Sorry... im confused here. Will you please enlighten me?
==============================================================
And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you
baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby
==============================================================
What shall i do now? Im so bored... bored... bored... bored... bored... bored... so bored that it hurts. so bored that aches. So bored that it's driving me out of sanity. How?
Well... i can sing some songs, i can read my long overdue
magazine, or i can read my idiotic advanced theory driving book.
But the problem still stays...
Im bored!
And the reason against those is just... i dunno how to put it... hmphhh... i just dont feel like doing anything.
But then... this is the root of the damn prob.
Doing nothing breeds boredom.
This trip has somehow distant me from the whole damn singapore. the whole society. I feel so disoriented here... especially when im out. It's kinda sick being in singapore and seeing singaporeans again. esp kids! Please... let this be PMS.
Speaking of which... im really confused now. Look... i just returned from Melbourne 2 days ago... only to find out that dad's
free to go Melbourne. So should i go back to Melbourne again? Like the week after next? Advice
people... i seriously need your advice. It's like...
- Farking waste of money VS but it can be earned back again right?
- Spending quality time with Dad and Sis VS but we can do it again in April anyway!
- Should be seeking employment now VS but i ought to play hard before i start slogging.
- You just went you idiot! VS Well... you cant blame me for loving Aussie so much!
What if Twiggy suffers from love sick again... and what if it takes her away just like how it took Ham Ham away?
For ur info, yes, she did pass away while i was away. Din even have a last look. K, stop. Dowan to go on.
So the problem still stays... should i go? Or should i not?
[p/s- Im enjoying the new font colour discovery!]
What? The colour function just vanished! Fuck!