Friday, July 23, 2004


I really have no idea what's the big hoo ha about Michael Chiang is. And i dont even know who he is... but i dont care. I enjoy living in this oblivion. Well... but out of goodwill, i will help you get the 20% discount simply because... you're my friend. See how nice i am? 

K... but here's the condition. [not by me!!!] it's only for tickets priced at S$125, 105 and 85 only. I've got a few interested individuals already.. Im not sure if there's a limited tickets that i can get... But if there are, hmmm... then... priority goes to whoever who raised the hand first.

And yes... I'd be leaving for Melbourne again next tuesday... So it MUST MUST MUST do it be before that... cuz i think i need to collect it for you.. not that im complaining... I will do it cuz i love you.

p/s: Emmanuel... my phone like got prob. i cant send messages. Anyway, im goign back OZ for a 2-wk hol again... Dont say im rich... Im not! 
 
 
Im bored... so let me just sing. K... but you're supposed to sing along k. But i choose the song... u have to sing with me cuz i entertain you with my informative blog... free of charge!

Artist: Anastacia
Song: Left Outside Alone


All my life I’ve been waiting
For you to bring a fairy tale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It’s not okay I don’t feel safe I don't feel safe..
Ohhh.. 
 
Left broken empty in despair
Wanna breath can’t find air
Thought you were sent from up above
But you and me never had love
So much more I have to say
Help me find a way
 
(chorus) And I wonder if you know
How it really feels To be left outside alone
When it’s cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone I tell ya..
All my life I’ve been waiting
For you to bring a fairytale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It’s not okay
I don’t feel safe
I need to pray
 
Why do you play me like a game?
Always someone else to blame
Careless, helpless little man Someday you might understand
There’s not much more to say
But I hope you find a way
 
Still I wonder if you know
How it really feels
To be left outside alone
When it’s cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone I tell ya..
All my life I’ve been waiting
For you to bring a fairytale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It’s not okay
I don’t feel safe
I need to pray
Ohhh. Pray...
 
Ohh.. Heavenly father..
Save me.. Ohhhh.. Whoaooooaoooooo
 
And I wonder if you know
How it really feels
To be left outside alone
When it’s cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone 
 
All my life I’ve been waiting
For you to bring a fairytale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It’s not okay
I don’t feel safe
I need to pray...

Laughter is the best medicine and the kids have a barrel full of them.
 
TEACHER : Why are you late?
BALGOBIN : Because of the sign.
TEACHER : What sign?
BALGOBIN : The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
TEACHER : Balgobin, why are you doing your math sums on the floor?BALGOBIN : You told me to do it without using tables!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
TEACHER : Balgobin, how do you spell "crocodile"?
BALGOBIN : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER : No, that's wrong
BALGOBIN : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
TEACHER : What is the chemical formula for water?
BALGOBIN : "HIJKLMNO! "!!
TEACHER : What are you talking about?
BALGOBIN : Yesterday you said it's H to O!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
TEACHER : Balgobin, go to the map and find North America.
BALGOBIN : Here it is!
TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS : Balgobin!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
TEACHER : Balgobin, name one important thing we have today that wedidn't have ten years ago.
BALGOBIN : Me!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
TEACHER : Balgobin, why do you always get so dirty?
BALGOBIN : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
BALGOBIN : Dad, can you write in the dark?
FATHER : I think so. What do you want me to write?
BALGOBIN : Your name on this report card.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
TEACHER : How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?BALGOBIN : Don't bite any.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-
TEACHER : Balgobin, give me a sentence starting with "I".
BALGOBIN : I is...
TEACHER : No, Balgobin. Always say, "I am."
BALGOBIN : All right... "I a
 
[I bet that tickled you!]

Eh... eh... eh.... try this!
http://upchucky.com/flash-poke.html



istillcryFriday, July 23, 2004

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry