Wasted.
I threw another 11 hours of my life away [according to my time] again. No, i do not have too much
time to spare... im just the advocate of laziness. I'm a sinner... aren't we all? Supposed meeting with Serra was oonce again cancelled cuz i needed to bring Mum to the hospital. But when the
time came, she told me i needn't go cuz the sky was threatening to rain. So i ended up lazing in front of the comp.. as always. Talking to Letitia, Fel, Raymond etc.
oh... I cant wait to see her again. It's been so long that she left singapore. Think would prob meet her when im back cuz she's only coming back the day before i leave.
I confess that i procrastinated again today... i didn't read up on my stupid driving shit! though i managed to make some
online lesson bookings. The more i think of driving, the more i feel like givign up. I don't like the feeling of driving and i have to sit all the way to the front cuz im too short. It's very embarrassing you know... even the instructor was like "eh... a bit too front. But nevermind, as long as you comfortable" Oh no.. is it the short-leg syndrome? hmmm... actually im not short! Im normal... 160 is a good height. yep... it's just short leg.
no!
not short legs.
I dont have short legs.
My legs are proportionally suited to my upper half.
Urghhh... nvm, i'd figure it out.
Another driving day tmr... sigh... but nvm... i can meet Fel after that... and Pen and night to go Larry's place again!!! Yay!!! his
house is my fav haunt... since 14 years ago. hahah... yea, it'ss that long.