Since the dawn of graduation, I've been feeling like a vegetable, a handicapped, living each day by its own, so under-accomplished, so hollow. It's a very hedonistic and meaningless lead of life. I hate it and i want to end it!!! I hope i'd feel better after this entry.
Thou not in any particular mood to write, i shall just report mandanely events worthy to be mentioned. This may be kinda long... I dunno at this point of time (Rachel's catch phrase!) cuz i havent thought of what to write and where it may lead to... There may be digressions, there may not be. I don't know. Read on if you are as free as me.
I booked the restaurant at the wrong hotel yesterday for Jap buffet and we went all the way to Amara Hotel... only to find out it was another. Today, I broght Dad to the wrong shopping center for dinner too!!! Spell "K L U T Z"!!! The cheap and good shark's fins and Buddha over the Wall managed to suppress the anger in Dad. *phew*
Jon's been infected by some sudden odd bug that puts his health at stake. One problem after another... and that boy just refuses to see the doctor! I tried talking sense to him but he's just as unwavering as his usual stubborn self. Irritated ah.
I notice a sudden influx of mahjong craze! Everybody's mahjong-ing. Fel and Pen just did that today and Wee and co are doing it tmr... Im just so bored of doing everything, even mahjong-ing that i just wanna laze around or cruise around aimlessly in the comfort of a vehicle, of course... car or bus preferred. One i reach Jon's house these days, i just plonk myself in his bed and sleep while he sleeps on Benny's bed. Fine.. he's sick and needs more rest. Im just simply lazy la...
We went to collect the confirmed air tix today to Melbourne. Kinda anxious about this trip, but as expected, Im lethargic for any excitement. Am i just ageing or what? I seem to lose kinegy over the days. Im not even in the mood to play some golf with Charles... been procrastinating for years... (yea, you wont belief it!) Been talking about it since secondary school days. Oh, how i miss my Art room... there's a set of furniture outside where we'd always hang out during recess to avoid the rest of the disgusting school. Where there are no students, there is peace.
I just wanna sip earl grey and chill with some good music aka my MP3. I cant get sick of the Hoobastank's "The Reason". It just gets better.
*sings* I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear
I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You
Dad bought Bird's Nest just now... Eu Yan Seng is having a sale for Bird's Nest. Quick quick... grab a pack!!! It's a good buy. Im so disappointed that the pictures turned out jaundiced after photo-shopping for artificial lightings. Shit ass.
Im finally tired of typing... shall just end here. Till then...