Sunday, May 16, 2004


In the name of experience, I have deiced to be more receptive of public opinion, even from people I do not know. It’s definitely not for the popularity or whatever, but for the open-mindedness of other people’s opinion. I wont go around leaving my footprints in people’s blog if I don’t know them. I will only direct those whom I know well or trust. If they decide to snitch on me or betray me in any way, so be it. It’s not my fault they are doing it.

Charles thought of playing golf today cuz he’d be traveling a lot after this week and before his NS. But im not in the mood for that… and the scorching hot weather isn’t helping. I called A last night in thinking there’s a renting chance of his place [whole unit] but all hopes were dashed when he said the condo he’s buying isn’t even constructed. And I asked about the 3-storey house he was moving to, he gave me some mediocre crap reason which I cant even be bothered to remember. I dispensed that whatever he told me was just pure bragging. E warned me about this flaw before but I did not think much into it. I’m so not impressed and so disappointed in him. What a bum. Disgusting.

Mr anonymous [ask me what makes me think it's a man and i say it's woman intuition] commented in my previous post that i looked horrible. hahah... Im not good-looking to start with, so it's just shows that the camera is good. That focus of that picture was on the dessert and not my face. However, i have to thank him for the non-hostility. Hey Mr. Anonymous, I welcome you back for more comments. But i hope you wont leave it as anonymous next time cuz it doesn't reflect well on you. Leave your real name if you want, im not holding a grudge.

Tmr's gonna be a long day. To URA for the Architect's work exhibition, to Sim Lim to get Jon's lappy fixed, to book driving practical lessons, and hopefully to swim. Hope it wouldn't exhaust me.

Look!!! Look!!! A brand new layout! A fresh new look... well, maybe not that new if you've been to Jon's blog. I was dying for a mroe refreshing look and I've been working on another template for the whole freaking day only to realise it couldn't be used for blogger. Ridiculous! So Jon offered me his template to rip off from. And now both ours looks so similar. So white and happy...

Just for your information, i had the intention of making a change to this blog, that decision was a big leap for me and thus the initial post of the paragraph in pink earlier in the day. I hope that this can clear matters up. It wasn't in any way directed at you. You misunderstood me. And yes, I do care about your most recent comment cuz it rooted from a misunderstanding.


istillcrySunday, May 16, 2004

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry