Wednesday, March 24, 2004


Took a breather today finally and watched The Eye 2. It was so farking scary, tell you. I never knew i could be so scared of the freaking screen. It toatlly din help that the cinema was dead empty. You never know who's sitting beside you when you see no one there. For those who are dying for a scare may go watch. If not, don't even think of it. I was whimpering beside Pen while she's trying very hard to digress and Fel is screaming away. I saw someone leave the theatre... guess chickened out. But yea... think guys shouldn't be affected lor... I din even dare return to my empty house after the show. I was afraid i would see things i rather nto see. I loitered in town with Fel and her other friends... and we talked about spirits... like it helps right... hahah... but at least im not scared with them around. Sigh.. Im such a scary cat!!!

Help!!!

Go catch Into the Mirror if you're into horror flicks. It's more powerful than this Eye 2. *trembles in fear*

thought about something in The Eye 2 as i was bathing just now. It was said that people these days are increasingly losing the ability to see spirit.. I guess it's the uprising of mankind that chased those spirits to dilapidated places like Tekong. And i htink tey are actually not as spooky as we think they are. It's just all these horror flicks that exaggerates the situation, making it seem heart-thumping with the sound effects and the werid technique of shooting. what made the film so successful is not much of the story line... but more of the effects. It just seeps into your subconscious mind and haunts you. It's the computer-generated effects that scares you... not the spirits. When a disturbing tune starts, we anticipate the worse and then *blast* the shot of the spirit appears! The impact wouldn't be so great on me if the sound wasn't that defeaning and the effects weren;t there.

K la... i think im just trying to hush myself now and make everything sound logical.

I read Wee's blog and im kinda touched abt what she said. yea.. it's true... I do not trust anyone now.... except a handful... because with age comes the scheming and competitive mind and people do anything to get to the desired. Her apparent friend just backstabbed her and im not surprised abt it. WE all get backstabbed all the time... whether or not we find out. Which is why... Im simply aloof abt my reputation and what others are saying. Because i've come to terms that not everyone will like me. They who accept me are my friends.. and the rest...? They are just superficial... acquaintance? I dun give a damn.


istillcryWednesday, March 24, 2004

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry