Tuesday, March 16, 2004


Sloggin resumes the moment i step foot into the house. I was revising ScriptWritting last night and today morning and im so glad it's over. A single test that weighs 20% is definitely no joke man. and for all the hard work, I treated myself to my beloved Honey MilkTea, coutesy of Fel. hahha... Script lecture was funny today... we were poking fun at many people and we laughed our heads and asses off!

Alright... now to the good news. Anyone (anyone at all... even if i dont know you) going to the Body Worlds exhibition, please let me know cuz I have many $3 off tickets! If you need a hair cut or other services at REDS, i also have the discount voucher. 15% off services other than cutting and $5 off cut and blow. Starbucks $1 off any tall size espresso-based beverage or Frappucino (hmmm... I might be needing this). Indonesian cuisine at the Rice Table- 15& discount lunch and dinner and 10% off lunch for Fridays and Saturdays. Haagen Dazs $3 off minimum purchase of $15... this is a very sinful deal. Yep.. that's abt it for now. Damn... i feel like a promoter. But i feel happier sharing the joy. I've given away some Body Worlds tix to a family and they were very grateful. Heh...

J and I went to the ASD web site yesterday and we read the heart-wrenching stories of the mistreated dogs. We felt for them so much that she decided to adopt one and another for her Aunt. I really hope they would... that would definitely save lives. I saw a beautiful Shetlang on the way back and his owner pulled him away when he came near me. Blaudy fucker. Hope he gets run down by a van.

The MRT cabin i boarded this afternoon smelled of puke!!! and everyone was holding their breathes or covering their noses. I wonder y they din consider walking to other cabins. I did and had a pleasant journey to school. but on my way back, the cabin i was in was infested with Bengs and Lians. One of the beng woke me up to sit beside me of all places and he was stinko. Literally. He kept staring at me and i could feel it even though my eyes were shut. I kept rolling my eyes and he just din get it. When his phone rang, he said loudly in mandarin "oh.. im going over to meet my girlfriend now". Like as if talking to the whole cabin. Then the lians at the other end were talking quite loudly also with their bimbotic voices and discussing their favourite chinese boy band. Oh hell!


istillcryTuesday, March 16, 2004

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry