I'm not exactly in the highest of spirits. The death of Mige... the paranoia of spirits... the addiction to Yahoo! Games (a waste of time!)... the procrastination... Mum's trip to Australia... I hate travelling and i hate knowing someone close to me is travelling. I just start worrying if i will ever get to see them again. Im so afraid of any mishaps on the journey.... the collision or explosion of the aeroplane. I never trust machine! There's an emptiness in me now that Mige is gone. No wheel-playing sound. No biting sound. No woody smell. No cage on the table. She's the only one who's awake with me when everybody's sleeping. I love seeing her sleep in the day when i come back. I love her licking my hand when i carry her. But everything's gone now.
There's a show i really wanna watch. It's called the Gospel of John. And no! of course it's not a horror show. Im swearing off horror shows! It has caused me alot of inconvenience. I dun even dare to step into the house when Dad's not home. I dun like to stay at home anymore... Im even more afraid of loneliness. Im glad im not staying alone anymore. Or i'd just hide under the blanket till someone comes home. This is unhealthy. It's a hallucination. And it;s making me depressed. I haven't felt depressed for a long time. Depressed that the world is actually so freaky! There isn't a single place that is safe anymore. Im now scared to live. shit man.. this is so ridiculous. Can't believe im actually reduced to such a state. Hope nobody's laughing.