Tuesday, February 03, 2004


The Massina critical assignment is finally done with! It wasn't that much of a chore as i had expected it to be. In fact, I enjoyed doing it last night from 11.30pm - 4am. It was like a little i-search which i so love. Anyway, I only managed to sleep after the National Anthem on class 95FM and after Glenn and Rod greeted everyone. So I suppose that was like... 7am? I was just too excited to sleep. Excited of staying with Dad again... Yep.... Im officially searching for a unit to rent. Any Lobang? I woke up after merely 4 hours of sleep still as refreshed as ever. Weird... I wonder where all my energy came from. I am convinced that an apple can be a very powerful and definitely healthier substitue for coffee. Caffeine wears off in few hours... but the apple kept me awake throughout the day.

TAKE NOTE ALL NIGHT WORKERS.

As the MRT door was closing, I rushed into the train and stood there cuz there wasn';t any space to move. I wasn't leaning or touching anyone. Then I felt a jolt on my back. I turned around and saw this Bishan ITE Malay girl. I told her "Any civilised person would have used the word 'Excuse Me'", forced the most sarcastic smile I could muster and turned away. She was speechless and stared back blankly. I concluded that she either couldn't understand me and wish I could repeat it slowly again or she did not know how to retort or explain. As expected, she alighted at the next station. What a sore loser.


istillcryTuesday, February 03, 2004

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry