Mum finally brought me to Little India. Whoopie! In just 1/2 hour of shopping, i bought so much! I bought many sets of bindi and a bangle. Of course, there are many others that was rejected by Mum like the dangling baby elephants aka yani kuti! The best and prob only thing i like about New Year is the reunion. Every household is packed and I feel happy being ard many people. This is the first year I actually made an effort to visit relatives though only for 15 minutes (maternal) and 1 hour (paternal). And not for red packets... but to see how those people are. I saw some cousins, nieces, nephews I din even know exist. Not like I care too. I really dun understand what's so nice about those cheesy chinese new year songs! They contribute to noise pollution and should be minimised. People blast their own cheena song almost everywhere to get attention. And the best thing- it defeats the purpose and scares people away. There was even one that was to the tune of Ricky Martin's "Go go go" song. Dumb!
Jon's aunt and uncle brought us ice-skating yesterday. stupid me forgot to remove my anklet. By the time I had it removed, we decided to leave cuz his grandma was in a critical condition. The sight of her almost made me cry. It reminded me of my grandma. I held her cold hand and stood beside her for some time. Had wanted to stay longer but she kept talking to me that the only way to let her rest was to leave. Oh no... i really hope she would be fine.
yea... we went Pizza Hut for lunch then played pool with Benny, Michelle, and Yuan. Jon's aunt wears this beautiful set of Aspial jewellery and the ring resembles the one i wanted! Purple gold... ohhhh... i should stop drooling. His uncle fectched us across "the singapore hump" and that was when I knew such existed. WE joked alot in the car and now Twiggy's adopted another nick- Duck. She's certainly got her share of attention this new year.