Mum disapproved the new colour of my room.
This is the zillionth time i've asked for his persmission.
I want it ORANGE!
yes... I dreamt of orange rooms since young.
If not, i'd like it purple.
I am willing to resort to any colour except white, cream, black or baby pink(my current room colour).
It makes me feel very dependant and doesn';t give me a sense of strength at all.
Well, coem to think of it, i dun mind my room hot pink!
I'd love it so so much!
IM IN DIRE NEED OF CHROMOTHERAPY!
Met Irene a few days back...
to this moment (exam peak period), she's just as relaxed and cheery.
She has utterly amazed me.
I hope her first paper went well.
Best wishes to all with exams.
I am now experienceing one of my random surge of excitement again.
I suddenly feel i have so much so much to do it keeps me on my toes.
At least, i know my live's not fasing away.
I want to go swimming... work out at the gym... jog.
I want muscles. I want abs. I want a nice bronze tann (DUH! who doesn't want that).
Mum and i are going to pick sis up at the airport tmr...
and with her around, there'd be never-ending activities.
of course, this will only last for abt 10 days.
Oh... and there's class-gathering next sat.
It's gonna be exciting to see the change in my fellow ex-classmates.
And then there'll come a day in no time when Letitia is staying over!
She's the woman i love most and i cant be any happier.
Attention all NP students!
Results would be released by the 20th Nov.
I can't imagine what it will be lilke.
MarrCommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!