Thursday, September 25, 2003


A visit to the 24-hour clinic yesterday made me come to the conclusion that I shall not consult any doctors unless im seriously ill....
I argued with them when they refused to issue me an MC...
I know it was quite unreasonable for me to do so...
but im just too sick and tired of not getting what i want/ need.
Part of the reason why i went is to get medication which can help me recover...
also, i want an MC to cover my absence....
I still have so much to do for IMC....
Ziggy rejected all our ideas so we have to re-do everything....
and some ppl still have to give tuition althou we are supposed to be discussing...
and expect us to do project over at her place.... while her bf is there.
and can still spend time helping friends with their project at our expense.
and still do not know we're on the verge of failing....

sometimes i do not know why i should let people understand me, let them know my feelings for things and issues.
It is inevitable, but i hate people intepreting what i say or feel...
everybody has their own preference, likings....
no one is to tell them how weird they are or what's abnormal.
I'm so goona keep mum from now on.
I shall be someone with no opinions or whatsoever....
I shall morph into a fuckin' conformist who likes whatever society likes.
I hate this society... i hate being on earth.
I've been wishing i am just a spirit no one can see.... but only feel....
goign round to spook people...
i might not need to do things, not need to put on a facade in front of everybody.
p/s: don't try to correct what i feel. If you do not like what i wrote, get lost.
REST IN PEACE


istillcryThursday, September 25, 2003

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry