I had the most 'scentful' ride home.
Apparently, the cabin i was in had different kinds of weird smell.
There was like this fart smell which only went away after 2 stations.
Then it came another whiff of it.
Plus there were babies around lor...
and the milk smell makes me nauseous.
And those babies were so noisy...
Kept crying... if only i could smash them. hahahah....
And i couldn't leave cuz of the crowd.
Arghhh.... I wanted to take another train but my hunger was killing me.
The documentary we watched today was damn cool lor...
about transverstites (hijras) in Thailand and India...
It's very upsetting how people refuse to accept others.
Their sexual orientation...
Homosexuality is not a choice lor...
I feel for them lor... but im glad Singapore is not so bad alreaDY.
Tmr is gonna be a happy day...
Cuz there's only an hour of IMC.
haha... thanks to S-Cube.
But im gonna suffer tmr night.
Thursday presentation,
no one has bothered to do their parts or even find out the alternatives since LAST WEDNESDAy.
No one turned up for online meeting last night.
It's now 10.42 and it's still not in yet...
I'm just waiting...
If they want to screw up, i'd screw it up with them.
We did the advertising peer evaluation today.
There was a little tension among the members...
Im like stuck between cuz i agree with both parties.