Saturday, August 09, 2003


This is the worst public holiday in my life man...
Intenede to go Dad's for the day cuz will be going for Jon's Dad's birthday tmr.
But that FH HAS to stay home today.
Said today wont be crowded cuz ppl will be watching firworks.
What a brilliant excuse to skive!
Let's see.. where would people eat on public hols?
At their estate coffee shops?

Dad just came over to have lunch with me.
And he bought me another top... (Yippy!)
But he refused to come to Mum's.
I didn't feel like doing anything at all when i reached home.
I just slept, slept, slept.
I could go to Shrek's house-warming party but ifeel i was not in the state to go.
Im harbouring a hatred to everything around me and my life.
Not all, but most people.
In no time, i might reach the same state as that freak!

I suddenly miss Serra so much.
Miss the times we hung out.
Miss everything we went through.
Miss the problems we shared.
Miss all the bitchings.
I miss her shei.
I wan to meet up with her.
and when she askedif i could meet her today,
my phone had to die...
Only saw it few hours later... when it's too late.
I'm just such a swine la...


istillcrySaturday, August 09, 2003

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry