As i was saying,
I am getting damn bloody excited bout this sat lor...
one of the few times im celebrating my birthday...
and my first to celebrate with my love.
Believe it or not,
it's like more than 10 years since i got so excited.
It was whenever i was going swimming with Wee with our little Tinkle Tots.
hahah...... so silly right....
But that's how our childhood was like.
I couldn't be bothered about everything else.
And even if i did, im still quite callous bout it.
Jon's been on camp for the past few days.
So we din have the chance to meet up.
Ending this sat but he's leaving tmr early morning...
Cuz it's my birthday.
I'm so excited to see him too.
I'm suddenly seeing butteflies around me.
Like everything's back on track.
Twig's back with me,
Mum's with me,
Birthday's this sat.... nope... TOMORROW!
My... and im also very excited to finaly step outta being 10+ years old.
Finally a big 2 in front.
And im so thankful that everybody i invited would be present.
Esp Larry and Eug....
They are the ones who would go really cranky with me.
Wee and Yvonne would be brining their girlfriends along.
Hope they'd be able to pass it off as either their sister or Boyfriend.
Not too big a cocern thou....
Even Letitia made time for me outta her tight schedule.
Her boyfriend's not joining thou....
She might recognise some familiar faces (Benny's friends). hahaha
Having some hitches with the drinking session.
But i hope we'd be able to.