Twiggy was intended to come home today.
But she kinda knew the going-ons.
And she hid below Jon's parent's bed...
and also Jon's bed...
Think she doesn't want to come home.
Probably she thought i wanted to being her back to Fuck Fish...
maybe she's afraid of being alone when she's back.
Maybe she doesn't want to be locked up in the toilet alone.
maybe she doesn't even want to reurn anymore.
Also, Jon's mum conceded to the fact that she'd be leaving.
That's how i felt exactly... so i understand it's damn painful.
Just that mine lasted eight years.
She held Twig close, carried and talked to Twig alot more.
With all these supporting reasons,
I have decided to keep Twig at Jon's till a later date.
There's at least a maid to accompany her.
And she now goes for regular strolls (daily?).
Still waiting for Jon's arrival....
went to send his friend off to Canada.
I hate my boilogical alarm clock.
It woke me up at 9.30 am!!!!
Fucking shit!
Refused to get outta bed and open my lids.
But i couldn't get to sleep anymore.
Here comes a day where i can afford to wake up late and i HAVE TO wake up ealy!!!
How fabulous...
And it's been so long since i had nothing to do but laze at home.
And im farking not used to it.
I'm orb-de.....
I'm erd-bo...
I'm dro-eb...
B
O R
E
D
Let the word speak for itself....
Was finding new ways to piece the alphabets together...
jumbled.
looking on the bright side...
Jon would arrive with my long-craved Buger King breakfast.
and we'd have milk with cereal again.
See... told you it's my fav and it keeps me happy.