Dreamt of Terry last night.
And i miss her dearly...
Sigh....
Mum's house renovation commences today.
I really hope she'd move in with me soon....
haven't been staying with someone for a long while...
Today's a very depressing day.
Maybe it's the Monday Blues that's hitting me.
I feel so lethargic....
that I just want to sleep and never wake up.
Can someone just tell me why the clock is ticking so slowly?
and so dramatically.... like something bad is gonna happen.
What if Mige dies?
What if Twig or Ter are having some problems?
God... please help.... if you even exist.
These days, I dun believe in anything anymore.
And i dun even want to believe.
What's the purpose of living?
Work hard so you'd die peacefully?
Fuck man! so nto the case!!!
Why shuld i even go school?
Ok.... so i wont be like that fuck fish brain.
Any other reasons?
Hello.... this is driving me up the wall lor....
I hate being stuck in this frigid place.
Aiya...i dun really bother man....
just wanna keep checking my mails and read blogs which belonged to people i cherish...
sad to say... but is only a few.
I'm feeling more and more bitter with each day in the office.
It's killing my life!
I can't even bring myself to hang out.
I feel so disoriented.
I love crowds...but they make me tired.
When im out, i want to go out....
But when im out, i always think im better off at home.
What's wrong with me?
Seems like everybody's feeling this way this time lor....
Is attachment the depressing phase in everybody's lives?
Or is it a norm to be feeling this shitty whether or not you're having attachement?
Urghhh......
Anyway, we've sorta decided to throw our birthday parties over at his pool side.
*Comtemplates* hmmm... how bout Warren Club?
Not inviting much on my side....
i prefer having my close friends by my side...
rather than so many people but cant spend much time with them.
Dad and Sis would be invited too... of course!!!
Oh shit!!!! it's gonna be like meet the parents lor....
Christyl and Audrey
Dick, Wilson, Eugene
Fel and Ron
Wee and K
Yvonne and Tracey
That might be all for the time being...
If his parents permits, animals will be allowed.
But yet to confirm....
But there's gonna be monkeys, dolphins, snakes.....?
Gonna be so cool!!!
I can't even rem who my friends are? hhahahha.....
My memory's really failing lor...
think im getting senile.