Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Two other interns from NP came in today.
They'd be working for six months....
I also want lor....
I dowan to go back to the fucking school!!!
I'm just so comfortable with this place that i dun even want to return.
I remember on the first day of this sem,
Pen was elated to be back...
I'd respond otherwise... I hate NP!!!
Larry and Wilson supposed to lunch with me...
but Lorry was tied up with an unexpected delivering task....
So i went with Wendy, the other ladies, and the two new interns.
They're are nice people to talk to...
but their discussion of idolism totally shut me up.
Esp. the Jay Chow and F4!!!
Gosh....Almost died.
But she's nice la....
offered to go Burger King breakfast with me when i casually commented i feel like eating.
= )
Guess who i saw today...
Felix!!!
Hooooooo....after whut seemed like a century.
Wen and i bought soya bean from Jollbean back to the office.
It's a good first try.
Wen actually has a schnauzer!!!
So cool!!!
If only i can still keep Twig and Ter without a hitch.
Fucking Fish hair!
Looked for the sound proof material after work.
And this shop tried to con me....
I just smiled and walked outta that shop, swearing at him.
A kind-hearted uncle even helped me call his contractor to find out where i could get it.
Another uncle advised not to waste money....
because the sponge only refracts sound waves...
bringing it lower a little only.
should get a contractor to do it.
Can get it done in less than 1k.
Suggested i seal up all space at the door first.
I'm so tired of all these crap!
Went Geylang for dinner with Jon and his two budds.
Dad chided me again.
I just want to keep them safe in my room.
What's so wrong about that?
I'm very tired....
I'm left with no strength to think further.
I miss Christyl dearest!!!
I miss Wee!!!
I miss Yvonne!!!
I miss Fel!!!
I miss Let!!!
I miss Celine!!!
I miss Audrey, Vanessa...
..............................................