Sunday, May 11, 2003


No Longer

When I saw Jerry yesterday,
He remarked;” Do you know how fucking late you are?”
And stormed off with Andy.
I know he had every right to be pissed with my punctuality…
But he certainly din have to be so hostile.
Kinda glad he said that though...
It just helped me forget him.
On the retrospect,
I wonder how I managed to spend few years with him.
Whut a fucked-up attitude.
Not that I din know…
But it’s not that I was late for few hours.
It was only 15minutes.
I understand why he behaved like he did.
I let him down...
Urghhh......
Headed sown to Peninsular with Jon to get my jeans altered and to check out on acoustic guitars.
Does anyone have any brand or model of acoustic guitar to recommend?
Ended up at Orchard after that.
Jon made me answer Peter Now’s call,
Which got me doubly irritated.
Threw a blunt NO in CAPS to him when he msg me again.
And if he doesn’t understand what that means,
I seriously would not give that candy ass a hoot.
And would not even bother helping him comprehend the contemporary meaning of 'No'.
Bought duck down feather quilt for mum,
While Jon the indecisive procrastinator settled for a nonya cook book…
because Borders was like the only place that was still opened at 11pm.
Saw Letitia and her brother, aka the cockroach wing eyes.
He’s just as adorable,
though he has grown so much.
Let told me how he has matured so much…
Guess we all did.
I miss Let so much…
All the times we stayed over at each other’s.
She blatantly questioned,
” Is this your boyfriend?”
I almost squeezed the guts outta her.
So pai seh…
Again, we promised to meet up soon with Mel.
But hope it is really soon….
Cuz she’d be furthering her studies overseas.
Gonna miss her more.
Shit!
She’s still as exotic,
Still as mesmerizing.
Bumped into Yvonne and her Tracy too.
She has already graduated lor….
Joining workforce in no time.
Another year and it’d be my turn.
Just a gentle reminder of how time flies.
Yvonne and the rest will be going Dbl O this wed.
Haven’t met up with everyone for eons and i miss them.
Seems like everyone’s going….
Even Chiku Lorry.
And I want to go too!!!
But that fuckin attachment is a big deterrent.
Oh shit!!! Pi is going army tmr.
Gosh…that’s like so fast can.
Caught X-Men last night (today).
Though i do not exactly appreciate this genre of shows,
I am utterly impressed with the shing-shing effects.
Especially Wolverine's metal claws.
Hope i had such innate powers.
then can deal with whoever i wanted.
hiak hiak hiak......
Glad i had the duck quilt with me in the frigid cinema...
Or i would have been frozen in one corner.
Oh no... just thought of a racist joke Jon told.
Nvm...beta not to say here.
I just came back from lunch with Dad.
He asked about Mum again...
And i just digressed again.


istillcrySunday, May 11, 2003

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry