Sunday, April 27, 2003


Mige is such a darlyn baby

When i saw her today, she was slaving on storing food in her mouth.
When i returned few minutes later,
I saw her on her back,
eyes closed,
shutting out all light that penetrated into her home,
with little hands firmly on the puny piece of sunflower seed,
and devouring what was in her hands.
So cute, i tell ya....
she's so cute!
Anyway, i just got home from Nisa's.
Eulalia's parents sent me home.
The whole journey home brought back painful memories of my childhood.
She is blessed to have a complete and encouraging family.
It's heart-warming to see that she has close family ties with all.
Sometimes i just wish...
Fark,
I shall stop all these sappy issues.
Her mum said it's good to be staying in front of a park.
And when i told her there'd be alot of invading insects,
she said i have to call the police to catch.
(catch the insects lah)
Eulalia commented:" Wah, she's like you ah...so corny,"
*faintz*
I know how Fel's reaction is like now. "DOTS!"
hahahah.......
I love to laugh,
I love to smile.
I want to be laughing,
I want to be smiling.
But hope i can choose not to stop.

We listened to Only Hope over and over again today. Think more than 20 times on repeated mode. Hooo...... That's a whole lot! And im kinda hooked onto that song too now man. All thanx to Fel sia... Gosh... i hate indulging too much in depressign love songs. Now Only Hope's adde to my recent list of Blue Eyes Blue, I miss You Like Crazy, Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore, Long Juan Feng, and Potter's Hands. Haik... must really switch genre of songs...before my emotions take control. And I hate that! Cuz i dun lyk to be so soft! Let me introduce Only Hope to you k.... It's an OST of this show.... cun remeber the name.


There's a song that's inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over, and over again.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.
But you sing to me over, and over, and over again.

Chorus:
So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray.
To be only yours I pray.
To be only yours.
I know now, you're my only hope.

Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing, and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far.
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.

Chorus:
So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray.
To be only yours I pray.
To be only yours.
I know now, you're my only hope.

I give you my destiny.
I'm givin' you all of me.
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am.

At the top of my lungs, I'm givin' it back.

Chorus:
So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hand and pray.
To be only yours I pray.
To be only yours I pray.
To be only yours.
I know now, you're my only hope.

Hmm.Mmmm.Ooooo

Read into the lyrics. So sweet right.......!!!


A sweet serenade

Thanx Dad

Over lunch, casually told Dad I wish i had a car so i wouldn't have to waste so much time on travelling for the past few days. Then corrected it to wishing i had more moeny so that i could be chauffeured ard in a cab. He immediately responded with," Then why din you take cab to your friend's place and let me pay for it?" I was so touched by what he said lor... He's been working so hard to provide for the house, me, and my needs. And now he doesn't even mind topping up on my expense. Then i told him," Dowan lah... One trip there by cab will cost me more than $10. So more than $20 a day... whe n it's supposed to be able to last me for about 3 days.,"
Dad asked if i had enough pocket money, if not, he would increase it. Thought for a moment, and declined the offer. Said i just had to buy less clothes, shoes, and bags. Though i'm very clear my allowance is only sufficient for my big appetite and maybe part of my handphone bills. I wanted the increment, but i dowan it to be at his expense. Dad's given up enough things for me and i can't even help out with my family chores and finances. Feel so so bad already. How else can i even ask for more?
The sentence that totally melted my heart was:" If you have not enough money, tell me and i will give you more. If you dun have, i will pay for your handphone bills," Gosh.....he's so sweet can... I almost teared at the coffeeshop lor. and i bet all the lao tikos will start their staring business again. When i went Econ with Dad after lunch, he kept asking if i wanted chocolates, sweets, or snacks. I mean, this is not the only time he's doing this, but this is one of the times i felt his concern.
Dad bought me my fav bean curd, strawberries, and made sweet potato soup today. I should have at least gone to the market with him today. Aiya... I feel so useless, why can't i do something to make him happier? I just cleaned up the house with Dad and bathed Twiggy and Terry. I'm so tired now. Have to complete the PR assignment later and that's it. yay... Just got Mige's wheel fixed and she's happily runnign on it now.
And sorry jason that i wasb't able to meet up with you for the past few days and today. Quarantine by work lah.... We'd go out soon k... Sorry...




istillcrySunday, April 27, 2003

Credits


juu. designer

DISCLAIMER My reality exists in the surreal dimension so you cant fault me for appreciating all things deviant. So go on, sing my tune!


Links

Jon the Speckled Egg
Pi
Feli-san
Wee Quan
Chiku Lorry Dick
Penni Lopez
Rayner
Dearest Jeremy
Mark Lee
Jason Teo
Melissa W
Michelle
L'utopie
Vio
Eugene
Darius
Emmanuel-la
The Great Beauty
Still an Enigma
Just an Attitude

Profile

Yours Truly- Tevon

No.
Wait.
Look at me.
Listen to my mind.
It's speaking to you.
Tell me you comprehend.
Tell me you will twig.
My words shall never cease to exist.

Catch me at oustie.quista@gmail.com

i tried not to think of it
i tried to control my tears
but every night i lie awake
on this pain-stained pillow

yes, my dear
but still i cry