Insomnia's hitting back
Said i wouldn't appear here today,
But it seems like mere words.
Damn excited that Fel's got a blog too!
Had to check it out lah,
so here i am to kay-po at my own's.
Yahahha......
My face is freaking breaking out in pimples now can!
Yucks!!!
Look what's stress doing to me.
Woke up at 9 today after finally falling asleep at 5am
An hour long journey only took half of it.
Phew...so i wasn't late.
Left in the middle of Feature lecture,
while they were screening a low sound quality show entitled Almost Famous.
Took a WRONG bus which brought me to College Green.
Huh?
Had to walk all the way to my bus stop.
Had dinner with Dad at Thomson.
Went Eunice's house.
She just bought another baby schnauzer!
So that makes three schnauzers.
Tell you...it's damn adorable lor.
Feel like buying also.
Her baby's for competition...
so she can't be walking all over the house
and can't be playing too much
and have to learn to stand the competition way.
Poor thing.... just a competition.
Time for me to saturate my brains.
Understanding Financial Statements,
French,
TV skill test.
Faintz
Smooth
Johnson's Baby Bath makes me.....
....smell like a baby!
Haven't finished my Shoku,
but.....but.......but........
I can't resist opening the new bottle.
Gosh.......
My.......
Oh man......
I feel like snuggling.
*slaps myself*
Time to stardy!
Dear God,
I thank you for blessing me this wonderful day.
You kept me on my toes the whole day,
without a single yawn,
despite the miserable amount of sleep i had.
Thanx for the dinner.
The French test, which i have yet to study, is tmr!
And im sleepy....
So dear God,
Please work your wonders on me
and let me pass.
Amen...
Da_gt is someone who MSN me.
He has an unknown identity.
Dubious background.
And he's asking me to bring him to my leader.
I feel im role playing in Lord of The Rings.
Whut leader?
I ain't no got a leader.
I AM the leader!
hahaha........
A freak a night freaks me out!